domenica 25 novembre 2012

cold sweat.

the cold in me
the sweating constant cold
perpetual cycle
the gleam
the shine
it's brought to light
my salty skin
it's cold and oh that wind just a blows
clippety clap snippety snap


i am in bed under too many damn covers
in too much damn clothes
but in my childhood bedroom
in my parent's house

i'm awake in the middle of the night
trying trying
my skin is just crying
but when i move the cold air on my skin
turns my clipped leg hairs to spines of danger death.

goosebumps and sweat
and its been like this all night

how's a lady to get sleep in this skin?
how am i and just how might you, sir...
what the fuck am i to do with this?

she shakes it in his face
flesh bulging between her fingers, sweat dripping between the boards in the floor.

her face is red
but they shake their heads and carry on
they know it's all a show.

sissy's at it again.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento